NSNA periodically hosts Development Coaching Courses facilitated by Netball NSW.
The Development Coach Accreditation is a blended (online course & face to face practical workshop) accreditation and is targeted at Club, Association and Regional coaches and teachers aiming to further their netball knowledge. This accreditation is the second step in the National Coaching Accreditation Framework and provides a good introduction to skill progression and fault detection and correction.
- Foundation Coaching accreditation.
- Complete the online Rules of Netball Theory Exam and obtain a pass of 70% or above. The exam is accessible via Netball Learning. Results are valid for four years.
- A current registered member of Netball NSW. Any participants which need to be registered must do so prior to the course date.
- Netball NSW can NOT process any accreditation where there are outstanding perquisites.
- At least 15 years of age on completion of the course
Steps to completing the course
- Complete the Coach Development Online Course – accessible via Netball Learning
- Once Rules of Theory Exam is passed and the online course is completed, participants can register for the face to face session.
- Log in to your Netball Learning account to enroll in a face to face course
- Find Learning
- (search) Development
- (select) Development Coach Accreditation
- (click on) Click here to enrol
- Follow the steps to enrol into Practical Workshop
- The courses run periodically at Associations across NSW and cost $70 per participant.
Upcoming Practical (face-to-face) Workshops at NSNA:
- When: Saturday 25 February 2023, 9am – 1:30pm
- Where: Bi-Centennial Netball Courts, Small Street Willoughby
If you would like any more information or have any questions about coaching accreditation, please contact our Coaching Convenor.