NSNA periodically hosts Intermediate Coaching Courses facilitated by Netball NSW.
This course is designed to enhance the knowledge of coaches who are coaching at Representative, Talent Identification and Metro/ Regional League level. The Intermediate Accreditation is the third step in the Netball National Coaching Accreditation framework.
- Development Coaching accreditation.
- Passed the Rules of Netball Theory Exam. Valid for four years.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age on completion of the Intermediate Course to be eligible for accreditation.
- All Intermediate Coaching Course participants must be registered members of their local State/Territory Netball Association prior to accreditation being awarded to ensure adequate insurance cover.
- All participants must have a personal fitness level that will enable them to perform their normal coaching duties and where required to demonstrate skills at a slow pace. Demonstrations are not compulsory and they are performed at the individual participant’s discretion.
Steps to enrol in the course
You can enrol any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home through your Netball Learning Account, please check that you select the correct course details when you enrol.
- Complete the Coach Development Online Course – accessible via Netball Learning
- Log in to your Netball Learning account
- Find Learning
- (search) Intermediate
- (select) Intermediate Coach Accreditation
- (click on) Click here to enrol
- Follow the steps to enrol into Practical Workshop
- The courses run periodically at Associations across NSW
- Cost for Practical & Theory Day Workshop is $135 per participant.
Upcoming Intermediate Coaching Face-to-Face Workshop at NSNA:
- When: Sunday 26 February 2023, face-to-face workshop is approx 7 hours.
- Where: Bi-Centennial Netball Courts, Small Street Willoughby
If you would like any more information or have any questions about coaching accreditation, please contact our Coaching Convenor.