NSNA Forfeit Procedure
a) Known forfeits should be notified prior to the game time to the Secretary of the Club of the opposing team and the Competition Convenor.
b) If a game is forfeited and play is subsequently abandoned due to wet weather, the forfeit is for the date concerned and is not carried forward to the next competition day.
- Clubs are required to advise the opposing Club Secretary, Competition Convenor and any relevant umpire/s of impending forfeits as soon as they are known about.
- Notification is to be via email with telephone/text to be used on game day to ensure the notification is received.
- Clubs receiving forfeits must acknowledge the forfeit notification and advise their relevant club team.
- The Competition Convenor will enter the forfeit into Play HQ once the timeslot in which the match is due to occur has ended.
- Forfeits are for a date only therefore if a match is rained out, the forfeit is no longer valid and the match will occur on the next competition day.