ABOUT THE NSNA SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM
A Representative Netball Program for U15s and U17s playing for NSNA.
*Please take time to read through and understand the commitment level required BEFORE you submit the nomination form. When completing your nomination, you will be required to indicate that you have read and understood the information included in this handbook.
About Nominations and Selection Process
- 15s: Nominations & Selections occur from October in the previous year of play.
- U17s, opens and Mens: Nominations & Selections occur from March in the year of play.
We want all our teams and players to be successful in a competitive but harmonious environment. We encourage all our players to bring a positive attitude to the program and strive to be their best.
We would encourage all our players to:
- Respect and support their coaches and manager
- Respect and support their fellow team members
- Respect umpires and their decisions
- Commit to attend training and fitness sessions
- Support association fundraising activities
- Wear your correct uniform
- All NSNA players will be aware of and adhere to the NNSW Codes of Behaviour.
It is an expectation of participation in our program that players will:
- Complete Netball Australia’s online Umpiring exam before the commencement of the season.
- You may be required to umpire other club or representative games (for 12s and over).
- Participate fully in all representative carnivals as directed by your coach unless previously discussed with your coach and the Representative Convenor.
- Continued player absence for anything other than notified injury could lead to a player being asked to leave the NSNA representative program.
2024 NSNA Representative Teams (TBA)